2022 Expedition ordering info and issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

harbcon

Reaction score
The ordering guide is out and the order banks are (supposedly) open, so I figure let's start a new thread with questions and issues. Let's start:

- Any word on pricing?
- Has anyone been able to place an order?
- When will Ford.com allow Builds? And what are the pros and cons of ordering through Ford.com instead of placing it thru a dealer?

Looking forward to getting my order in.
I went to order a '22 a month ago. They are only taking adders on 21's til mid November is what the dealer told me. So I did order a '21

kelster2

Reaction score
thanks for the update. Have been waiting to order a 2022 to get the larger screen! we just got a F150 King Ranch and like the larger screen

OP
OP
T

twanger

Reaction score
I went to order a '22 a month ago. They are only taking adders on 21's til mid November is what the dealer told me. So I did order a '21
Your dealer was mistaken, or just wanted you to take a 2021 off his hands. A month ago, my dealer told me the order banks open up Oct 13 for the 2022, so this has been known. Ordering opened up yesterday and I got my order in for a 2022.

Rossue

Reaction score
That's right- those out there who want an Exploded Rubicon don't matter much to Ford. We go all over the place on dirt roads towing our Escape TT with our '19 XLT and with the 202A package I've never wanted for more. Expy21.jpgIf you think you've got it bad with order options try looking at a Transit Cargo Van. Now that's pathetic.

Rossue

Reaction score
Like this: If you get HD Tow, don't assume it has a brake controller. And you cannot add the OEM one later as with an Expedition. Transit21.jpg or F-150.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went to my dealer today to order. They went into the ordering system and said there were no prices listed.