2022 expedition pre-ordered... Need thoughts on features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Theres two available rims for plat. The set on the left is a money opt. As far as bc, I dnt think it will activate/deactivate if your on a road that's not premapped to the system.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 24
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 24

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello there - I looked carefully and got the Platinum. Blue Cruise was definitively a decision maker for me.

Massage seats are nice although not a decision maker. (I have in my Explorer and no much difference to be honest). You always can delete chromes later, not too difficult or costly.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I remember seeing that lincoln upgraded the massage seat functions in the front seats. I'm hoping they do this for the expy. I remember the massage function in the expy being very good.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also, will blue cruise work in any capacity on roads that are not blue cruise approved?

It will default to normal lane centering mode that the other trims have. It works mostly like Blue Cruise, except you have to put some torque on the steering wheel every 20 seconds or so to avoid warnings and cancellation.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I looked into the Platinum and man is it tempting... Seems like more meaningful features (for my needs) than my current build... Are there any pictures of an expedition max Plat with both rim options? I tried goggling but the rims all look different than the ordering guide... You may have convinced me to go with the Platinum instead! Also, will blue cruise work in any capacity on roads that are not blue cruise approved?
Yes, on non Bluecruise mapped highways and roads, BC acts like normal lane centering Cruise control. It just requires you to have your hands on the wheel...

FYI - My DD is a 2021 F150 with BlueCruise.