2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tripoli

Reaction score
I don’t want to get your hopes up but it only took the train 5 days to get from the KTP to the UP railyard in Mesquite, TX. From there, my car sat at the railyard for 10 days before being delivered. Granted, this was back at the beginning of May when Ford wasn’t back logged with getting cars on trains.
Oh, you’re definitely getting my hopes up. Got my window sticker a few days ago. Still no Blend Date, whatever TF that is. I’m so ready for a road trip. Tired of being cooped up with my dying Jeep.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 73982

View attachment 73983

Maybe it's the panoramic roof and SE package? No idea.
Could be the paint, coming from that specific industry, certain base materials may be in short supply due to china/russia supply issues (Tri-Stage paint has roughly 20 different paint based ingredients that make up the base and mid coat colors), certainly not anything else, as the rest is identical to mine (50T is the Special Edition Package), have not heard any delays on the panoramic roof.

Bill

galv

Reaction score
I’d vote the paint. I have roughly the same specs minus the 20” tires but in the standard white with a panoramic roof and currently on a convoy to Michigan. 03/09 order confirmation and 06/09 built date. Eta for arrival is 06/21-27

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just got the email that mine is built and waiting shipping.

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
Could be the paint, coming from that specific industry, certain base materials may be in short supply due to china/russia supply issues (Tri-Stage paint has roughly 20 different paint based ingredients that make up the base and mid coat colors), certainly not anything else, as the rest is identical to mine (50T is the Special Edition Package), have not heard any delays on the panoramic roof.

Bill
I sold the wife on getting white as long as it was the tri-coat metallic. Go figure that's probably what is holding it up lol.

davet23

Reaction score
Same, est date to the dealer 7/12-7/18 leaving for vacation the 16th so it better be here lol
Same email this morning for me too! 1/22 ordered limited max 302a HD tow. Better get here because I want to lock in a low interest rate before they go up.

lakerr

Reaction score
My dealer told me a week ago that my car had been built and is due to arrive around 7/7. The tracker still shows "In Production" as of 6/10. Anyone else have the same issue?