2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachums

Reaction score
Well. Just got the email that delivery is expected mid November. For those that were able to find a different car at the dealer? How did you find it? The dealers around us all say the expeditions coming in are all preorders.
Quite honestly, call ford marketing. Tell then you can't wait for your order. They can search nation wide.

DRW315

Reaction score
Finally!!!! Awoke to a welcomed email this morning. I live 4 driving hours from Louisville and they're estimating delivery this week. We'll see.

Nice! Got my In Transit status on the tracker late last week as well. Finally feels like real progress!

Chi6488

Reaction score
Got pushed back another week. I guess this is the game now to keep pushing back another week forever. Patience is running thin and think I will cancel order and go spend 100k on a smooth riding foreign suv like bmw lexus or mercedes. Wanted the room but dealing with this and reading Ford not helping customers with vibration on new expeditions.

Might 2014 expy might be my last ford since kids are getting older and don't need room. No boat to pull so i can't see why a full size suv

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got pushed back another week. I guess this is the game now to keep pushing back another week forever. Patience is running thin and think I will cancel order and go spend 100k on a smooth riding foreign suv like bmw lexus or mercedes. Wanted the room but dealing with this and reading Ford not helping customers with vibration on new expeditions.

Might 2014 expy might be my last ford since kids are getting older and don't need room. No boat to pull so i can't see why a full size suv

One word - Comfort.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I did that, bought a 2022 GLS450 and then the expedition came in so now have both, lol.

Chi6488

Reaction score
Will be making deposit on 2023 bmw x7 m60i. They are estimate 8-10 wks. You read that right.

Online estimates are even less

ashleef89

Reaction score

Mine keeps getting pushed back as well. Black Max 304A. It's been 3 weeks in a row that it keeps getting pushed another week, after already switching the date 5 times prior. I'm about ready to start searching for a Yukon or Suburban. This would have been my first Ford, but they're not making a great impression.

Skud

Reaction score
Mine keeps getting pushed back as well. Black Max 304A. It's been 3 weeks in a row that it keeps getting pushed another week, after already switching the date 5 times prior. I'm about ready to start searching for a Yukon or Suburban. This would have been my first Ford, but they're not making a great impression.

Trust me, the GM situation is even worse. A lot of the good packages are on constraint and on top of that you need to deal with their hostile allocation system.

Chi6488

Reaction score
Like said previous post gm is in the same boat. What took me over the edge is Ford using general grabber tires and dealers are pretending no vibration while their teeth are chattering from the vibration. My experience after 4 expedtions and 3 f250 diesels ford does not help or dealer doesn't help with warranty situations. Spend 80k and o fix a vibration problem is 1k and ford tells us to pound sand. Look at the posts on vibration issues

In the past I had boats to pull but I gave up the boat so I do not need a tow vehicle anymore.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze