2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skud

Reaction score
Like said previous post gm is in the same boat. What took me over the edge is Ford using general grabber tires and dealers are pretending no vibration while their teeth are chattering from the vibration. My experience after 4 expedtions and 3 f250 diesels ford does not help or dealer doesn't help with warranty situations. Spend 80k and o fix a vibration problem is 1k and ford tells us to pound sand. Look at the posts on vibration issues

In the past I had boats to pull but I gave up the boat so I do not need a tow vehicle anymore.

Good luck.
Interesting.... I'm also having this issue. 350 miles on the odometer and there is a slight vibration starting at 60mph which gets pretty bad at 75. Asked the dealer for a balance and I'm already looking at two weeks before they can get me in. I guess I only bought one vehicle worth $85k.. :rolleyes:

DRW315

Reaction score
4x4 Regular Limited Stealth Performance 304A in Dark Matter Metallic

Timeline:
2022-02-22 Order Confirmed
2022-06-30 Email: Scheduled for Production: Aug. 8
2022-07-19 Email: Scheduled for Production: Sept. 5
2022-08-02 Email: Scheduled for Production: Sept. 19
2022-09-06 Email: Scheduled for Production: Sept. 12
2022-09-13 Email: Scheduled for Production: Sept. 19
2022-09-14 Window Sticker Available
2022-09-29 Order tracker shows: In Production 9/28, BUILT 9/28
2022-09-29 Email: "We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us..."
2022-09-30 Email: Built, Estimated delivery between Oct. 8 and 14
2022-09-30 Order tracker shows: Shipped
2022-10-04 Email: Shipped, Estimated delivery between Oct. 1 and 7
2022-10-05 Order tracker shows: Delivered, confirmed by dealer that they have the Expedition

Hoping to have it in my possession next week!

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting.... I'm also having this issue. 350 miles on the odometer and there is a slight vibration starting at 60mph which gets pretty bad at 75. Asked the dealer for a balance and I'm already looking at two weeks before they can get me in. I guess I only bought one vehicle worth $85k.. :rolleyes:
I'm bringing 4 Nitto Recon Grapplers (Nitto's replacement for the Terra Grappler) to the dealer when mine arrives and having them swap out whatever tires come with it from the factory before I drive it off the lot. The various factory tires that came on my Navigators were unusable on the gravel roads to and from my house (constant flats), so I started swapping on delivery after my 2nd one.

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2022-09-29 Order tracker shows: In Production 9/28, BUILT 9/28
Built the same day as went In Production? Mine has been In Production for a week now; ford said In Production only means the build order was sent to the factory but they can't say when it will actually be built. Has anyone else had long delays on this?

DRW315

Reaction score
Built the same day as went In Production? Mine has been In Production for a week now; ford said In Production only means the build order was sent to the factory but they can't say when it will actually be built. Has anyone else had long delays on this?

My status on the pizza order tracker said "In Production" for a week and half, but without a date. Then once built, both dates showed up under In Production and Built (same date).

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My status on the pizza order tracker said "In Production" for a week and half, but without a date. Then once built, both dates showed up under In Production and Built (same date).
Ok. There's no In Production date shown yet, so the wait continues........

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice! Hopefully your transit time is similar to mine - was delivered to dealer one week after build (by convoy to MI)
Going to check mine out on Monday
Wow, that's amazingly fast. (TWSS)
Enjoy your new Expedition.

Last edited: