2022 Expedition - Schedule for production ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I changed my color last week from Stone blue to infinite blue and priority was dropped from a 1 to 10. My initial order was placed November 2nd. Between the priority set back and included RES in order, I wonder what the wait time now will be....:rolleyes:

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I always ordered my Ford vehicles (11 vehicles since 89!). I was always told that the highest priority for a retail order was 10. Any number below that was for a stock order. I could be wrong, but I think you have the highest priority for a retail order.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife and I ordered our ‘22 expedition max xlt 200a package with 4x4, in iconic silver and black cloth interior. We placed our order on 1/3/22 and have only received our order confirmation email. Got the email as I was walking out the door of the dealership but haven’t heard anything else from Ford since placing the order.

Hawkspring

Reaction score
2F0AFC10-77E4-4C87-BDEE-BB40B78FBA00.jpeg
Ordered 1/5/22. Only received my confirmation email at this time. Guessing I will get scheduled by mid-feb and delivery by end of April. Those are based on nothing but guesswork!

Expedish4

Reaction score
I ordered on 1/7/22. Dealer updated me this morning and said "Right now we have 4 Expedition orders, one being yours, that are waiting on commodities holds to be lifted before they schedule. We do not have a build date yet but I am getting updates every week on every order we have so I will reach out every week to let you know the status of the order".

Anyone know the accuracy behind this article? https://fordauthority.com/2022/01/2022-ford-expedition-lincoln-navigator-production-has-begun/

twinturbodude7

Reaction score
I ordered one on 11/12 and have a priority code of 19 (not sure what that means). Still haven't received a scheduled for production email.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered on December 18 and just found out from my dealership that I have a build date of March 9th.

I did not get an email stating it was scheduled for production just via calling the dealership.

Last edited:

suzziecanozie

Reaction score
We ordered our XLT max 4x4 infinitye blue with heavy duty towing 202A package just before Thanksgiving. No emails from Ford at all. Had to call the dealer for updates. Dealer said our priority went from 8 to 7 whatever that means.

mlogan

Reaction score
Just heard from dealer - if accurate - that X plan gets priority 19. Order has been picked up by the system and VIN given with build date so can't modify priority at that point.

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I forgot to ask what my priority was when I called them today but I guess since it's scheduled for production it doesn't really matter anymore. In case it matters, I ordered a Limited Max SPP w/ ccd in red.