2022 Expedition Stealth Performance Package Towing Capacity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I doubt they would change it too much from the current setup, it works well. maybe slightly tighter and upgraded sway bars. But it’s all speculation.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Come on, there has to be a way to get tech specs on what the suspension change is!

homeuser9

Reaction score
The active park assist delete I think it's because of how the new pro trailer assist program works with the pedal system. It probably overrides the other electronic programs now that both new trailer assist and park assist 2.0 affects the brakes and accelerator unlike park assist 1.0.
I thought that maybe too but you can get them both on the XLT (50T package) and you can get them both on the Platinum. Does anyone know anyone who can figure out if that Park Assist can be added to a Stealth Performance with Heavy Duty AFTER the fact? I realize the chip shortage blah blah blah but theoretically, if time, money, and chips weren't a problem, is there a way to add the Park Assist to a 304A package with HD Tow since you already have all the other bits and pieces?