2022 Expedition Timberline Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Defyant

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we did a thing today.

Its official, Ford has received our order for a new Timberline. Options will be 501A, Tow Package and Auto Start / Stop delete. We bought a 2021 XLT last year and absolutely love it. Had all kinda plans to mod it with wheels, tires, suspension.... you know, make it "mine" and custom. Been doing this for 30+ years. Except for a winch and lights, the Timberline checks the offroadie stuff boxes, love the new look, new interior and most importantly, wife (ok me too) love the techy stuff!

I highly recommend Austin and the team at Bob Davidson Ford in Parkville Md. Now the waiting begins....

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So we did a thing today.

Its official, Ford has received our order for a new Timberline. Options will be 501A, Tow Package and Auto Start / Stop delete. We bought a 2021 XLT last year and absolutely love it. Had all kinda plans to mod it with wheels, tires, suspension.... you know, make it "mine" and custom. Been doing this for 30+ years. Except for a winch and lights, the Timberline checks the offroadie stuff boxes, love the new look, new interior and most importantly, wife (ok me too) love the techy stuff!

I highly recommend Austin and the team at Bob Davidson Ford in Parkville Md. Now the waiting begins....
In the famous words of Effie from the Hunger Games, “May the odds be ever in your favor!”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze