2022 Expedition Updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpyStealth

Reaction score
Have there been any new updates on the '22? I keep checking Ford's site but it's the same website and marketing materials as they had back at launch. Any updates photos anywhere or anything?

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At the moment, the only way to get that is to go to a dealer and have them pull up their ford-dealer website . But pricing is similar to 2021 model; just a few percentage points difference. Just some of the option packages are different.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have a decent proxy for the stone blue color? I can’t find a “real” photo of it anywhere, on any car. The 22 explorer is supposed to have it also.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score

maxlim2022

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Don't know if this is stone or infinite.
Definitely infinite blue
Below are a couple of screen grabs of stone blue 2022 explorers which have finally hit dealer lots. I too have been anxiously waiting and checking online for pictures as I ordered a 2022 Limited in Stone blue sight unseen a few weeks back. I wanted something darker than infinite, which also is a beautiful color in my opinion. Pics are from 2 different dealers and different lighting conditions but give an idea of what that should look like. Hope that helps

Attachments

• stone blue ford 2.jpg.png
    stone blue ford 2.jpg.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 58
  • stone blue ford 3.jpg.png
    stone blue ford 3.jpg.png
    316 KB · Views: 57
  • stone blue ford.jpg
    stone blue ford.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 56

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely infinite blue
Below are a couple of screen grabs of stone blue 2022 explorers which have finally hit dealer lots. I too have been anxiously waiting and checking online for pictures as I ordered a 2022 Limited in Stone blue sight unseen a few weeks back. I wanted something darker than infinite, which also is a beautiful color in my opinion. Pics are from 2 different dealers and different lighting conditions but give an idea of what that should look like. Hope that helps
Thank you!! I have been looking for this for a while. I am in the same boat as you. I liked infinite, but wanted a little darker. Stone is a bit darker than I thought, but still looks sharp. I have the stealth package so the darker wheels and trim will probably make this look even darker.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze