2022 expedition vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Dog

Reaction score
Just did the same and the difference in ride and towing is night and day. Driving in heavy rains here in Florida is no big deal either. Great tires.
Heading down to Tampa area next week. Rain down there can get intense one reason I bought the Defenders. I purchased the unlimited tire rotation and front end alignment from Firestone for $265. Tire rotation and balance every 5000 miles with alignment done at 10000 miles.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m not claiming to be a mechanic, just stating my experience the best I can. There is no need for rudeness. For the record, I’m also not asking anyone to diagnose this issue (if there is an issue at all) I am simply asking if any other owners of this specific vehicle have had similar issues/experiences. If you find my question beneath you, feel free to scroll past. I appreciate everyone who has taken time to comment respectfully. I didn’t join this discussion inflate my ego, but rather to learn from the experience of others.
Rudeness?? In brief, I don't feel your question is beneath me, just incomplete and lacking specific information as to wth is happening with your truck to assist in a possible resolution of your issue. Perhaps I misunderstood what you wanted, I was under the impression you were looking for info that would guide you in resolving your issue. I apologize if you were offended.

OP
OP
C

cstiles

Reaction score
Rudeness?? In brief, I don't feel your question is beneath me, just incomplete and lacking specific information as to wth is happening with your truck to assist in a possible resolution of your issue. Perhaps I misunderstood what you wanted, I was under the impression you were looking for info that would guide you in resolving your issue. I apologize if you were offended.
Perhaps I misinterpreted what you were trying to say. Thank you for your response. I don’t know that the vibration I’m feeling when idle is related to what I am feeling when driving.there is a rough/shaky/vibration like movement intermittently that lasts a few seconds then stops, I can feel it in the seat and floor of the vehicle. Possibly it is normal for this vehicle? I plan to bring it up at my first service appointment (as long as it doesn’t become worse or develop new symptoms) and get the techs opinion.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Perhaps I misinterpreted what you were trying to say. Thank you for your response. I don’t know that the vibration I’m feeling when idle is related to what I am feeling when driving.there is a rough/shaky/vibration like movement intermittently that lasts a few seconds then stops, I can feel it in the seat and floor of the vehicle. Possibly it is normal for this vehicle? I plan to bring it up at my first service appointment (as long as it doesn’t become worse or develop new symptoms) and get the techs opinion.
Most of the time if you feel it on the floor and under the seat it is probably coming from the rear of the truck. Could be a tire if it occurs when driving. You could move or rotate your tires to see if the vibration moves or stops. Could very well be that the truck sat for some time before you purchased it that caused a flat spot on a tire. Get your service guy to do a road force balance on all the tires. That will at least take them out of it issue.