2022 expo max limited stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ambient lighting returns,, but it isn't clear ofThe selectable ambient lightning is available at all going from the ambie to lighting.
didn?

all 'Limited trims has ventilated front seats, where did you see that it didnt?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score

He says it in the video, also says it's 440hp now?
Oh, he also said the same about the platinum. The screen is new, he's unfamiliar with the system, where you hold the icon and select the ac seat. The stealth performance package 304 (not stealth package 303) gives the expy the ho eb which gives it 440hp, along with the tinberline.

StealthyBulldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh, he also said the same about the platinum. The screen is new, he's unfamiliar with the system, where you hold the icon and select the ac seat. The stealth performance package 304 (not stealth package 303) gives the expy the ho eb which gives it 440hp, along with the tinberline.
Ahh, I wondered if it was just the little fan beside the heated steering wheel icon, but obviously just took his word for it. I will be interested whenever someone actually gets one if red interior ambie t lighting is available.

Edit: removed my question about washer emblem, saw the correct info in another thread

Last edited: