2022 Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarFGon

Reaction score
I had asked for my weather mats be included in my built and they left them out, went back to the dealership to reclaim and told sorry but they were not included in your order and you will need to buy them separately. I was also told they would have cost me less had they been included in the order… I still went ahead of buying them. Hoping for the best!

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Confirmed the Weathertech for 2018-2021 do fit the 22.
The passenger side and middle row do not have the "studs" built into the carpet like the driver side but Weathertech did send me ones that clip into the mats and have cleats to adhere to the carpet so that the mats don't slide around.

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought the Ford ones, I was happy that they were not slippery like my last weathertech mats. They are a very rubbery surface.. The down side is the dirt sticks/shows easier, I live in Arizona and everything is dusty. Otherwise happy with the purchase.
Front and second row part #
ML1Z-7813300-AB
Third row
JL1Z-7813182-AA
View attachment 73355View attachment 73356View attachment 73357

How did you buy these ? Through the dealer parts dept ? Or online from somewhere ?

rallyhard

Reaction score

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did your Timberline come with the Ford "4pc All Weather Floor Liner Tray" rubber mats like the ones at this link?
What do you like better about the Weathertechs?
Mine is coming with the carpeted mats in the first and second rows, and I'm trying to decide which rubber mats to go with.
These Ford ones came with my '22 F150 and I've had them in other Fords over the past few years (I trade my vehicles almost on a yearly basis).
In comparison to Weatertech, they aren't quite as "deep" or tall. Same amount of coverage I've always found the Ford vs Weathertech and Husky. The Weathertech are of a harder rubber/plastic material so they are a little more slippery and rigid. Do I find that worse? No, actually easier to clean them.

I'd base my decision on which to get mostly on cost. If you have enough Ford pass rewards, you could get the Ford ones for free.

We once had the 3Dmax Spyder mats before in another vehicle and I really liked those. I checked fitment on the Expedition and I couldn't get an answer back quickly enough, so I went with WT.

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are weathertech’s better than the Ford all weather mats?
Yes, I think they are. Our 19 max we bought used came with the Ford mats. I ordered the weather tech right away. They are made from a tougher material. They cover all the carpeted areas. I also ordered one for the cargo area. I use a small wisk broom to sweep out between vacuumings. It does take away from the lux look of the interior a bit. But, with 3 kiddos, it has been a worth while purchase to ensure the Max stays in good condition.

jberzer

Reaction score
Did your Timberline come with the Ford "4pc All Weather Floor Liner Tray" rubber mats like the ones at this link?
Mine is coming with the carpeted mats in the first and second rows, and I'm trying to decide which rubber mats to go
Mine is coming with the carpeted mats in the first and second rows, and I'm trying to decide which rubber mats to go with.
yes I got the carpet mats and those ford all weather rubber mats with my Timberline.The fronts were ok but the second row mats don’t cover a lot compared to the weathertechs. I also needed 3rd row mats since I have 4 kids. I also have a dog and with the coverage of the weathertechs his hair doesn’t get into the carpet.