2022 Ford Expedition Stuck in Production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

country girl

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I have almost exactly the same story, except I ordered my Expy Max 302a in mid-November. In production 3/23, now in a chip hold ever since. For a while Ford would offer ETAs to the dealer, but now they just say "no ETA". I agree the ETA means nothing.

Ford is actually delivering very very few Expeditions. Some here and there, but not many.

Unfortunately there's really nothing to do but wait. Anyone who says they know when these vehicles will be delivered is just guessing. Could be in two weeks, could be next January.
Have you received it yet? I ordered the same, with a bench seat at the beginning of December, still has not arrived.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seems cars on the line get priority over the cars parked in the Kentucky Speedway lot. I had money on a Expy built in Feb, it sat waiting for chips. In June it was still waiting meanwhile a dealer who had one built in may just got it delivered in June so I got that one and I think the one I had money on is still sitting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze