2022 King Ranch Max 4x4 in White - Picked up yesterday - Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

beanboy

Reaction score
The screen and wireless CarPlay have not been perfect.

The entire Sync screen rebooted once while on the Highway and there’s been a couple instances where wireless CarPlay stopped playing music for several minutes.

So, it’s a little buggy. Not that bad, but I do hope they issue patches at some point to increase stability and reliability.

xraymd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The screen and wireless CarPlay have not been perfect.

The entire Sync screen rebooted once while on the Highway and there’s been a couple instances where wireless CarPlay stopped playing music for several minutes.

So, it’s a little buggy. Not that bad, but I do hope they issue patches at some point to increase stability and reliability.

Does this happen when you are using wireless charging?

I just ask because my BMW had what I thought were CarPlay and IDrive issues when I first got it. In time, I realized the issue was my phone was overheating using wireless charging and would start glitching.

When I used a cord to charge, suddenly my issues resolved.

OP
OP
B

beanboy

Reaction score
No. I never use wireless charging.

Too slow, the phone is inaccessible, and honestly the wireless charging pad is in a place I find difficult to access.