2022 Mahogany Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CousinEddieTX

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of what this interior looks like? My dealer told me it was almost black. Not what I think of when I hear mahogany.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pictures of what this interior looks like? My dealer told me it was almost black. Not what I think of when I hear mahogany.
Try a search you will find.
The search box is top right of this page. Just put "mahogany" and you will find what you are looking for.

Welcome to the forum

Search box does work @1970Maverick

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try a search you will find.
The search box is top right of this page. Just put "mahogany" and you will find what you are looking for.

Welcome to the forum

Still don't understand how to search. I just entered fog lights in the search box and one of the posts the search returned was this:

NO fog light mentioned in the post.
So what did I do wrong?
Search box does work @1970Maverick

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NO fog light mentioned in the post.
So what did I do wrong?
LOL, Does that mean you are finished throwing shade on our search box?

Because if not I can keep mentioning you every time an example comes up of how good our search box works.;)

1970Maverick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yupster,
not sure what you mean by throwing shade on our search box. All I'm asking is for you to try and search for fog lights and see what it returns. So far you haven't explained the "rules" for how to format the words I want to search. I just tried to search on the word fog and the search returned NOTHING try that yourself if you don't believe me.

Tyra

Reaction score
I test drove one with Mahogany interior, definately not black! It had a very burgundy look, I personally thought it was ugly. (Just my opinion).

Attachments

• D099FF0C-24F2-48E2-8270-F8BAED0039A9.jpeg
    D099FF0C-24F2-48E2-8270-F8BAED0039A9.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 18

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yupster,
not sure what you mean by throwing shade on our search box. All I'm asking is for you to try and search for fog lights and see what it returns. So far you haven't explained the "rules" for how to format the words I want to search. I just tried to search on the word fog and the search returned NOTHING try that yourself if you don't believe me.
The search parameters are simple put keywords in the search box and it looks for those words in the forum. Brings up newest posts to oldest post with those keywords. (but I have already explained this to you)

I put in foglights and brought up 7 pages of threads. seems like the problem is you need to put in the correct keywords as I have told you multiple times yet here we are.