2022 Navi - ActiveGlide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Stand out Features on new 2022 navigator:

-13.2 inch sync 4 screen
-12in customizable info display
- new hud
- reprogrammed massage front row
- second row heated, cooled and massage seats *
- fire TV rear entertainment systems
- active glide (self driving)
- road preview included with ccd
- 28 speakers revel audio

Other changes are cosmetic. I don't know if the new ccd includes air springs. Also, the HD tow pkg adds a new feature, trailer guidance. No generator, slight disappointment, no hybrid power train, the biggest disappointment. All in all, notable changes, enough to make it competitive, but nothing to catapult above the class leader. If the ride is tuned right, it should be good enough to keep it better than the escalade and tight against the grand wagoneer.

rs4-380

Reaction score
Pretty mild MCR. it is interesting the powertrain has not changed, especially in the context of what that means for the 22 expedition.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welp, things to expect on expy:

- blue cruise system
- 15in screen w/ sync 4
- 12in info display
- heated and cooled sec row seats
- returned engine
- 18 speaker b&o unleashed system
- fire TV rear entertainment system

No new engine, no hybrid, no generator, no air suspension or load leveling, no hud. It's just an mcr, but because the nav was somewhat underwhelming, I wouldn't expect much comin the expys way.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score

- blue cruise system
- 15in screen w/ sync 4
- 12in info display
- returned engine

No new engine, no hybrid, no generator, no air suspension or load leveling, no hud. It's just an mcr, but because the nav was somewhat underwhelming, I wouldn't expect much comin the expys way.

I like it. As you said, this was just a MCR. Sync 4 alone makes me want one.

Dhillon63

Reaction score
I'd like to know this too ^ I have a 2021 and if it gets Blue Cruise I would be ok to wait for when the hybrid model comes out

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score

- blue cruise system
- 15in screen w/ sync 4
- 12in info display
- returned engine

Ford reduced engine power for the Navigator. I think it's to create headroom for a hybrid version with more power on tap. Powerboost seems very popular. I can't imagine Ford would omit it from the Navigator and Expedition unless it has a supply constraint.