2022 Platinum Unscheduled Material Hold?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have a 2022 Expedition Platinum on order. The Multicontour seat delete was applied to the order (much to my disappointment), in order to get the vehicle scheduled. Even with the Multicontour seat deleted, my vehicle is still listed as "Unscheduled Material Hold as of 3/14/22. Does anyone know of any option, other than the Headrest Entertainment System (which I did not order), that is not available? I know that Ford is removing Active Park Assist 2.0 from F150's due to commodity (chip) shortage. I hope that is not the case with the Expedition, because with my 2018 Expedition Platinum, I use that feature all of the time. Anyone have any insight???

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have a 2022 Expedition Platinum on order. The Multicontour seat delete was applied to the order (much to my disappointment), in order to get the vehicle scheduled. Even with the Multicontour seat deleted, my vehicle is still listed as "Unscheduled Material Hold as of 3/14/22. Does anyone know of any option, other than the Headrest Entertainment System (which I did not order), that is not available? I know that Ford is removing Active Park Assist 2.0 from F150's due to commodity (chip) shortage. I hope that is not the case with the Expedition, because with my 2018 Expedition Platinum, I use that feature all of the time. Anyone have any insight???
I called the Ford marketing today and they confirmed my built on May 09th with the Multi Contour.

They work Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm, and we’re very helpful.

Phone number (800) 334-4375

Mxer0022

Reaction score
I would hope that they would amend the price to reflect all these option deletes that might be coming cause honestly what's the difference between a platty and a limited without the multicontour seats other than the seat covers themselves?

Jarf11106

Reaction score
How did you find out you're vehicle was still unscheduled?

OP
OP
C

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are a number of Ford Employees who volunteer to track orders on: https://blueovalforums.com/forums/
It is in the Vehicle Locator Topic

Please be aware of and FOLLOW the rules for the tracking. These folks are not required to check, but are doing it as a favor to our Ford customer community. Don't break the rules and ruin it for all of us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01