2022 Stealth Ltd Stealth performance 304A is here - not a max.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

not_in_alaska

Reaction score
Ordered a King Ranch Max and it is STILL sitting in a lot in Louisville awaiting chips, and has been since Mid-March. Decided to just drive to dealerships last week to see if anyone had anything tangible on their actual lot. Got lucky and they had just unloaded my new Stealth Ltd 304A. It is BA! Adjusting to the lack of space in back, but glad to just have a car. Did not get the max, but I will be fine. Had a 2006 XL Eddie Bauer, and have gone through a couple other cars, but the new Stealth is super cool. The engine will MOVE! Drove a Mini Cooper S, stick shift, so I must have a car that can get me where I need to be in traffic. Not an issue! Interior is comfortable, and the screen is slightly obnoxious, but the guy in the drive through at Chick-fil-A sure thought it was sweet. Got it last night, so I am learning how the car works, but so far I am pleased.

Mxer0022

Reaction score
You'll get used to the screen and learn to prefer it. Especially the dual Cera views when in reverse. I was way nervous I wasn't getting physical buttons but I'm over it now. Love it.

mdexp

Reaction score
Ordered a King Ranch Max and it is STILL sitting in a lot in Louisville awaiting chips, and has been since Mid-March. Decided to just drive to dealerships last week to see if anyone had anything tangible on their actual lot. Got lucky and they had just unloaded my new Stealth Ltd 304A. It is BA! Adjusting to the lack of space in back, but glad to just have a car. Did not get the max, but I will be fine. Had a 2006 XL Eddie Bauer, and have gone through a couple other cars, but the new Stealth is super cool. The engine will MOVE! Drove a Mini Cooper S, stick shift, so I must have a car that can get me where I need to be in traffic. Not an issue! Interior is comfortable, and the screen is slightly obnoxious, but the guy in the drive through at Chick-fil-A sure thought it was sweet. Got it last night, so I am learning how the car works, but so far I am pleased.
Congrats on the new vehicle! We also have the stealth and big screen and I am loving them both. I agree the stealth package looks very nice and after getting used to the big screen, I wouldn't want to go without it now. Enjoy!

CGalex

Reaction score
Limited/Limited MAX Stealth's seem to be a very popular order. congrats on snagging one off a dealer lot despite not being the Max you ordered. I am kind of same situation, I ordered a Limited Stealth back in MAR and its "built" and parked on chip hold out in KY, so started searching dealers and found a Limited Stealth MAX 2 weeks ago. Had to drive 2.5 hours to get to dealer and it's dark matter gray instead of stone blue I ordered, but still a dark color stealth that I wanted, just bigger with being MAX.

homeuser9

Reaction score
Any issues with rough shifting in 3rd gear? I've got the 2022 304A with 6,000 miles and noticing rough shifting in to and out of 3rd at low steady speeds.