2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone out there been scheduled or received a 304A package? I haven't seen any online or heard anyone talk about them at all. From what I've been reading, the last batch of Expy's that were scheduled were a block of Timberlines. I ordered a Max 4X4, 304A, HD tow, Sync 4A and got confirmation on 1/26/22. I was really hoping to be scheduled last week, but it didn't happen. Was just wondering if anyone had seen or heard of any Stealth's coming off the line. Maybe they will be the next batch after the Timberline scheduling. I'm trying to stay patient, the waiting for schedule just gets tough. Thanks everyone!

texevora

Reaction score
Ordered a Limited w/ 304a Stealth Performance Pkg, HD Tow, CCD Sport Suspension, 3.73, and 15.5" screen.

Order confirmed 11/24/21, scheduled and delayed multiple times, with most recent update received on 3/11/22 with a scheduled build date of week of 4/25/22.

I just realized that by ordering HD Tow package I'm losing Active Park Assist, which may lead me to back out of the order and hope that the '23s have it (My '19 Expy Limited has both HD Tow and Active Park Assist. Not sure why they are removing such a convenient feature on an extra-cost option... irritating).

sdinwiddie85

Reaction score
I ordered 11/15, originally scheduled for week of 2/14 and moved several times. Just went into production late last week. 304a Max, HD Tow, Sync 4a, CCD Sport, eLSD.

USKflt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes 304As and 303As have already delivered. Look on sales sights and Facebook groups and you will see them. A review of one also just showed up on YouTube.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I was on YT yesterday and nothing was new on there from this year. Checking out this video now. Hopefully I’ll get scheduled soon then, I just need to stay patient.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for that info. I was on YT yesterday and nothing was new on there from this year. Checking out this video now. Hopefully I’ll get scheduled soon then, I just need to stay patient.
I posted it on the forum. It was released an hr or so ago.

ExpyStealth

Reaction score
Has anyone out there been scheduled or received a 304A package? I haven't seen any online or heard anyone talk about them at all. From what I've been reading, the last batch of Expy's that were scheduled were a block of Timberlines. I ordered a Max 4X4, 304A, HD tow, Sync 4A and got confirmation on 1/26/22. I was really hoping to be scheduled last week, but it didn't happen. Was just wondering if anyone had seen or heard of any Stealth's coming off the line. Maybe they will be the next batch after the Timberline scheduling. I'm trying to stay patient, the waiting for schedule just gets tough. Thanks everyone!

My 304a Max 4x4 with HD tow ordered 11/13 and originally scheduled for a build date of 2/14 just went into production last week 3/23 (according to the tracking website).

bbenz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered a Max 304a with CCD in 12/18 and currently scheduled for 4/25 build.

My local dealer has a Timberline in stock that I just took a quick look at while driving by this morning.