2022 Stealth Performance Production?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I am in the home stretch! Dealer called today and said the car arrived this morning, and I can get it tomorrow or the next day! The shipping process had gotten a little frustrating as Ford showed it shipping on 6/16, and an original ETA of 7/9 - 7/16. Also weird that the tracker showed it would come via truck, but it actually railed from Kentucky to Kansas City, then trucked from there. I'm excited and looking forward to getting to test drive and bring home!

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Picked up my 304a SPP.

First impressions were good.

1) I enjoy the 15" screen. Responsive, clear and well laid out. Will take some time to get use to it so that it's not a distraction trying to look through the menus.

2) We went from 8 seater in our '20 to 7 seater in this '22. Much better decision for our family. We have three kids with a fourth on the way. The two older kids can now walk to the backseat as they didn't have the size or strength to lift the middle row before.

3) The drive is smooth and the HO motor is subtly more powerful. The truck was filled with 87 octane from dealer so its not reaping the full benefits. Either way, very powerful, comfortable and I enjoy it.

4) The unleashed B&O is a welcomed improvement in sound over the standard B&O.

5) Build quality looks great. Both interior and exterior seem to have no defects or issues that are eye catching, after 100 miles of driving that is.

Lastly, glad we went from exterior colour white to the Dark Matter Metallic. With the Stealth package, it's very sharp.

The only thing for me to do with this one is all weather mats, tint the front windows, black out the belt line chrome accent on the doors and swap out the wheels. I will post pics when I am done with it.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
Picked up my 304a SPP.

First impressions were good.

1) I enjoy the 15" screen. Responsive, clear and well laid out. Will take some time to get use to it so that it's not a distraction trying to look through the menus.

2) We went from 8 seater in our '20 to 7 seater in this '22. Much better decision for our family. We have three kids with a fourth on the way. The two older kids can now walk to the backseat as they didn't have the size or strength to lift the middle row before.

3) The drive is smooth and the HO motor is subtly more powerful. The truck was filled with 87 octane from dealer so its not reaping the full benefits. Either way, very powerful, comfortable and I enjoy it.

4) The unleashed B&O is a welcomed improvement in sound over the standard B&O.

5) Build quality looks great. Both interior and exterior seem to have no defects or issues that are eye catching, after 100 miles of driving that is.

Lastly, glad we went from exterior colour white to the Dark Matter Metallic. With the Stealth package, it's very sharp.

The only thing for me to do with this one is all weather mats, tint the front windows, black out the belt line chrome accent on the doors and swap out the wheels. I will post pics when I am done with it.
can you post some pics? I should have mine this weekend, I think we have the same build, MAX 4x4 SPP Dark Matter fully loaded.

Tripoli

Reaction score
Glad to see some of you are finally getting your vehicles. I'm stuck in "In Production" purgatory. Been in that status for over a month now, since June 16th. My wife's getting pretty upset that we're basically missing the entire summer since we don't have a vacation-worthy vehicle to haul the family, not to mention the lubricous price and ever-increasing interest rates.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can you post some pics? I should have mine this weekend, I think we have the same build, MAX 4x4 SPP Dark Matter fully loaded.
I can get a few together. Once I'm done mods I will send up more.

The Dark Matter Metallic is really nice.

Tripoli

Reaction score
The Dark Matter Metallic is really nice.
I got lucky when I ordered in March and happened to get to see Dark Matter (also what I ordered) in person. It was absolutely gorgeous. Way better than Ford makes it look on their site, and a big improvement over previous years' greys.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dirty from driving in rain yesterday. Photos don't do the colour justice, lots of metal flake in the Dark Metallic

Attachments

• 20220720_075139.jpg
    20220720_075139.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20220720_075150.jpg
    20220720_075150.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 20220720_075230.jpg
    20220720_075230.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 36
  • 20220720_075239.jpg
    20220720_075239.jpg