2022 Timberline Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KetMalice

Reaction score
Basically I’ve had all sorts of issues with mine, headlight assembly replaced, 15” screen replaced, APIM, replaced, HVAC module replaced, center speaker cover replaced (warped).

Basically Ford has said the fit and finish on the 22 Expeditions is poor, and you bought it that way, so they aren’t fixing things like all of the plastic pieces that don’t line up.

Wireless CarPlay still doesn’t work but maybe 25% of the time, and it still crashes on every trip. The screen/software itself when using USB still locks up. Ford has just said they aren’t fixing anything else because they are continually doing software updates.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Basically I’ve had all sorts of issues with mine, headlight assembly replaced, 15” screen replaced, APIM, replaced, HVAC module replaced, center speaker cover replaced (warped).

Basically Ford has said the fit and finish on the 22 Expeditions is poor, and you bought it that way, so they aren’t fixing things like all of the plastic pieces that don’t line up.

Wireless CarPlay still doesn’t work but maybe 25% of the time, and it still crashes on every trip. The screen/software itself when using USB still locks up. Ford has just said they aren’t fixing anything else because they are continually doing software updates.
$80,000 worth of problems

Quandary

Reaction score
Basically I’ve had all sorts of issues with mine, ....... HVAC module replaced, ............
I am curious about the HVAC module being replaced. Mine heat seems to run on the warm side regardless of the temperature I set the heat at. Is this the problem you had?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze