2022 Timberline Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FunkyFuzz1833

Reaction score
I am a new owner of a 2022 Expedition Timberline. I traded in my 2017 F-350 KingRanch for it a couple months ago.

I am trying to find out if anyone has added light bars to the Timberline yet, and if so can you post pictures, and which ones you used?

Thanks, and hope to be an Expedition owner for a long time.

bigwilly

Reaction score

Not a Timberline, but I don't see why what was done on that thread wouldn't work.

bigwilly

Reaction score

Not a Timberline, but I don't see why what was done on that thread wouldn't work.
Well, the one in the link is pre-facelift so might not work after all.

OP
OP
F

FunkyFuzz1833

Reaction score

I saw that post as well. Problem is the front end is much different now. I’m not sure where to put one, so as not to block the airflow to the engine, or block any of the driver assistance sensors.

Attachments

• BA196BD3-C7F3-42F9-B548-8165AD07F893.jpeg
    BA196BD3-C7F3-42F9-B548-8165AD07F893.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 83

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I saw that post as well. Problem is the front end is much different now. I’m not sure where to put one, so as not to block the airflow to the engine, or block any of the driver assistance sensors.
Any update? - I'm thinking to use the lower grill area for a light bar.

ak49

Reaction score
I ran across the following setup, but haven't seen it on a Timberline. I'm not happy that it blocks so much of the air flow.

I've been leaning towards a-pillar (ditch light) mounts, but haven't decided either way yet.

OP
OP
F

FunkyFuzz1833

Reaction score
Just bumping this to the top. Anyone figured anything out in regards to lights bars/exterior lighting for 22’ Timberline?

TimberExpy

Reaction score
Lol another bump here.

I mean, they had light bars on the concept. Along with a bunch of other cool stuff.