2022 Timberline Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

87mj

Reaction score
We just did 8 hours of driving this weekend in our 2022 Limited Stealth Expy and I found the seats to be comfortable. We have leather, like what the fully loaded Timberline would have. I'm not sure if the Timberlines would be any different other than color vs the Limited.
I think the stealth has different seats. Possibly more like the regular expedition and made with real leather. The Timberline has different seats and they are covered with what they call "Active X". They describe it as a vegan leather. Back in the day, they used to call that vinyl.

OP
OP

87mj

Reaction score
We thought ours were extremely comfortable. The seats will guaranteed get softer as time progresses. I don't want to be the smart guy, but did you play with all the seat settings? Lombard settings are the big one.
Thank you for the reply. Yes I played with the settings. I hoped there was something that adjusted the seat firmness. I looked everywhere. All I could find was seat cushion angle and the adjustment of the back of the seat. I see you have a raptor. I have a gen1. Those seats are wonderful. I just traded a Ford Taurus SHO. Those were great too.

I hope you are right and the seats will get softer as the time goes on. Thanks again.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So does a Timberline really have like XLT seats in it?

I assumed it had the premium seats in it, but obviously not. Wow.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Yes I played with the settings. I hoped there was something that adjusted the seat firmness. I looked everywhere. All I could find was seat cushion angle and the adjustment of the back of the seat. I see you have a raptor. I have a gen1. Those seats are wonderful. I just traded a Ford Taurus SHO. Those were great too.

I hope you are right and the seats will get softer as the time goes on. Thanks again.
Yes we have a Gen 2. The seats are the most comfortable that I have ever sat in. Expeditions arr still comfortable so I'm surprised they're causing you pain.

Pancho258

Reaction score
we love the seats and ride quality. Went from a 2018 2WD max to the Timberline Loaded and it is quieter and more comfortable than our 18. We typically Travel a couple times a month back and forth between two major cities 300 miles apart and do not have any ride or comfort issues.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze