2022 Timberline Skid Plate Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered the transmission skid plate for the Timberline on Monday. Went to the dealer to look at today. It is a reasonably stout sheet of metal. Its painted black. Having it installed next week.
What part # was it. I tried to order NL1Z-5D032-C but they said it was backordered with no expectation date. This was 3 weeks ago.

stihlcurtis

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures. Very helpful. I have a 2022 Expedition Max that i am looking to put skids plates on. Do you (or anyone) know if Timberline skid plates would fit on my vehicle? Are there any 3rd party vendors? Closest I've found are RCI plates, but they only go up until 2017 model years. Thanks much!

For those wondering what the skid plate situation is on the new Timberline. Here are some pics from the underside of mine.

Front = Thick metal. Directly from the Raptor is my understanding.
Transfer case = Metal but not as thick as the front.
Transmission = Can we call it a skid plate? It is the same material as the wheel well liners
Gas Tank = Heavy duty composite material. Seems very durable.

There is a proper transmission shield coming out late 2022. It seems to be either $315 or $420. I have seen both prices listed. I will probably be getting it just to have the full shielding under the there.

View attachment 73711View attachment 73712View attachment 73713View attachment 73714

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360