2023 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dvercher

Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2023 expedition king ranch 4x4 this week - anyone have any sneak peaks of how the 2023 models will look? Will there be any grill, head light, bumper, etc. changes from the 2022 models? I know they are not expecting much change since 2022 was a redesign year…

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I placed an order for a 2023 expedition king ranch 4x4 this week - anyone have any sneak peaks of how the 2023 models will look? Will there be any grill, head light, bumper, etc. changes from the 2022 models? I know they are not expecting much change since 2022 was a redesign year…
There will be no noticeable differences for the 2023 MY.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For anyone waiting (like me) for the 2023 appearance updates so finally see what your new car will look like sometime when it gets to you, Ford has now said they will will reveal the 2023 Expedition Tuesday at the Detroit Auto Show. I am now expecting some changes since they are making a bit of a big secret about it - if nothing changed they would have just put the vehicles on the floor all week and let people see them throughout the show.

I did see a video from that show (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lV4FBYpR77k ) that shows the Lincoln version and I am impressed by the interior and the front end, but I do not have the extra $40K that Navigator would set me back. Hopefully some of the ideas are going to migrate down.

Last edited:

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For anyone waiting (like me) for the 2023 appearance updates so finally see what your new car will look like sometime when it gets to you, Ford has now said they will will reveal the 2023 Expedition Tuesday at the Detroit Auto Show. I am now expecting some changes since they are making a bit of a big secret about it - if nothing changed they would have just put the vehicles on the floor all week and let people see them throughout the show.

I did see a video from that show (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lV4FBYpR77k ) that shows the Lincoln version and I am impressed by the interior and the front end, but I do not have the extra $40K that Navigator would set me back. Hopefully some of the ideas are going to migrate down.

Ford has had the 2023 Expedition on their site for a while. It shows all the changes which mainly are the package combinations.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are no physical appearance changes from 2022 to 2023 models.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpwiseman