2023 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lets hope the chip shortage has been resolved. I had a 22 Timber reserved in Feb it sat at Kentucky Speedway waiting for chips and from what I gather its still there waiting. Ford then just started shipping them sans chips. But on the plus side I picked a 22 Timber up in May that was built in April with all the chips. Go Figure.

Skud

Reaction score
Following post
...and here I was getting excited that this forum was super active this morning. Instead it's a bunch of "following..." replies for old threads.

FYI instead of replying and bumping up everything you can just click "Watch" up at the top-right of the thread.

Last edited:

RANCHMAN

Reaction score
Ordered a 23 KR om 9/7 amd got a conformation for prodiction for 11/15...WOW!!!! The benofots of ordering from a Prioroty 10 deaer!

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lets hope the chip shortage has been resolved. I had a 22 Timber reserved in Feb it sat at Kentucky Speedway waiting for chips and from what I gather its still there waiting. Ford then just started shipping them sans chips. But on the plus side I picked a 22 Timber up in May that was built in April with all the chips. Go Figure.

that’s what I said in 2021