2023 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TravisD

Reaction score
My wife’s is showing built as of the 8th.
Now I’m confused. I got the dreaded email yesterday, yet the tracker now shows mine built, maybe?, on the 8th as well..
Not a check mark in the box, but a white dot and a date next to it. So confused……

Attachments

• 99543FCF-72C0-4AA4-83D6-71301DFE9256.png
    99543FCF-72C0-4AA4-83D6-71301DFE9256.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 16

Diesel26

Reaction score
So here is my thought. This is a 45 day automatic email no matter what is going on with your truck. What day was the last email before this? Was it 45 days? Maybe these are sent out every 45 days until your truck is delivered?

TravisD

Reaction score
So here is my thought. This is a 45 day automatic email no matter what is going on with your truck. What day was the last email before this? Was it 45 days? Maybe these are sent out every 45 days until your truck is delivered?
Its possible, however now my window sticker is no longer available. I have no clue what that means.

smstroben

Reaction score
When tracking my 2022 the window sticker went away for a few days after it was built. I believe others experienced the same thing. It should be available again in a few days.

TravisD

Reaction score
When tracking my 2022 the window sticker went away for a few days after it was built. I believe others experienced the same thing. It should be available again in a few days.
Hmm. I want to believe this is my situation, but I’m not sure whether to feel encouraged by this or not. In any case, there’s nothing I can do but wait. I guess only time will tell.

bigwilly

Reaction score
In case you are not following the other 2023 build thread. At least a handful of us received the same "supply chain issues" email and then yesterday got the "Your Expedition is built and almost ready for shipping" email. My window sticker is available again.

The auto 45 days email theory sounds plausible, I'll have to go back and check my emails, you may be on to something @Diesel26 .

bigwilly

Reaction score
Went back and looked, last email was 58 ago. Good observation!