2023 ORDER UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANCHMAN

Reaction score
Order a KR MAX in Star White (no other options) on 9/7/22 and got an email from Ford confirming order. 9/10/22 got a VIN! 9/25 my SAlesperson called me and said my veficle will be prodiced 11/15/22.....YEA!!! Checking the Ford WEbsite daily and dpes npt shoe "IN PRODUCTION" yet. Ca;;ed ,y SA;esperson and she told me the Ford now show fabrication weel of 2/27/23 and she hopes it won't moce again....WOW!!!!! Seven months (or more) frpm order tp delivery......How screwed up can Fprd be to allow this type of delivey????

TravisD

Reaction score
See this thread (and consider continuing your comments there...): https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/2023-ordering-timeline-thread.51990/ If you did not order the HD Tow option, that is the reason you are being delayed.
Wrong. I ordered HD tow, and had a Nov 28 build date, and a Dec 5 date on the tracker next to “in production”. Today, Dec 8, I got an email saying basically “psyche! Not gonna happen. We’ll ******** you some more in 45 days or so.”

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wrong. I ordered HD tow, and had a Nov 28 build date, and a Dec 5 date on the tracker next to “in production”. Today, Dec 8, I got an email saying basically “psyche! Not gonna happen. We’ll ******** you some more in 45 days or so.”
Yes, I got that same email today. Not sure why, dealer is telling me "Chips!!!" But I don't know which ones.

EDIT: After all that, I got an email today saying mine was built and to expect it at the dealer between January 5 and 11. Mine had a December 3 date for in production on the tracker, and the built date is 12/14. You may be a couple of weeks or less away.

Last edited:

Rmstp

Reaction score
If it makes you feel any better, I ordered a stealth performance April 1, 2022. Never got a VIN, order rolled to a 2023 in August, and still waiting. I get the occasional email from ford about supply chain issues. Haven’t gotten one in a few months though. Ready to jump ship.