2023 Stealth Performance - Raptor Engine (Cover)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've read that the engine in the Stealth Performance model expy (440 hp) is the same as the F150 Raptor engine. Would the Raptor engine cover fit the Expy?

Has anyone done this.
I think it might look bad ass
And it's honest because it's the same engine!

a.jpg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've read that the engine in the Stealth Performance model expy (440 hp) is the same as the F150 Raptor engine. Would the Raptor engine cover fit the Expy?

Has anyone done this.
I think it might look bad ass
And it's honest because it's the same engine!

View attachment 75478
It'll fit perfectly. Agreed that it would look awesome!

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone have the part#?

I have ford pass rewards kicking around and have been looking for something to use them on.

dhenderz

Reaction score
I purchased it, and it will not fit on the SPP. There is a bracket with cables on top of the intake, attached to the rear of the throttle body that prevents the cover from fitting down onto the intake. I ended up giving the cover to my son who installed it on his F150 with the 3.5L Ecoboost. Fit his engine perfectly.

Here are the part numbers -

1667349773594.png

Expy Gator

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in this mod - wonder if a bracket could be fabricated to anchor the rear of the cover or relocate the factory bracket that is in the way - dont know if the Timberline is different - the top of the motor is busy but looks like the rear attachment points are clear
Timberline Intake.jpg

dhenderz

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the Raptor engine in my SPP. Note the device, I believe related to the EGR system, sitting over 3.5inches above the top of the intake. This is why the Raptor cover will not fit. I even tried trimming a portion of the cover out in an attempt to make it fit. No luck.

Attachments

• IMG_2389.jpg
    IMG_2389.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2388.jpg
    IMG_2388.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2390.jpg
    IMG_2390.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 102
OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I purchased it, and it will not fit on the SPP. There is a bracket with cables on top of the intake, attached to the rear of the throttle body that prevents the cover from fitting down onto the intake. I ended up giving the cover to my son who installed it on his F150 with the 3.5L Ecoboost. Fit his engine perfectly.

Here are the part numbers -

View attachment 75486

By "SPP" do you mean Stealth performance package?

Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the Raptor engine in my SPP. Note the device, I believe related to the EGR system, sitting over 3.5inches above the top of the intake. This is why the Raptor cover will not fit. I even tried trimming a portion of the cover out in an attempt to make it fit. No luck.

Bummer