'22 Expedition Lincoln Mirrors in FORScan...didnt work?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcodea

Reaction score
All,

I have used FORscan on my Mazda and 2020 F150 in years past but being that this is a new '22 Expedition limited with 12" screen, seems i may be a bit out of it with how to use in this latest build....v2.3.48

I got the profile created and saved for the vehicle as it was the first time I connected it. All went well as best i can tell.

Used the dropdown/configure menu for the DDM and PDM to change 'Lincoln mirrors' from 'disabled' to 'enable'. Cycled the ignition after each seperate change, disconnected, and exited the car.

No luck...mirrors dont fold on close or on locking with the keyfob.

Again, this is a '22 Expedition Limited with 12" screen...trailor package...and thats about it.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Ryan

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There should be a setting to enable auto-fold mirror. I believe they are off from the factory. I cannot remember if it is a setting in the center cluster or instrument cluster. Probably the center cluster… maybe under Vehicle. I have the 15” screen, but I am not in front of mine. Maybe later, I will look for the setting.

JAMADOR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On my 2018 Limited, autofold is in the cluster settings under vehicle.

Beachums

Reaction score
Remember "Lincoln" is different than "folding when locked/unlocked". Lincoln only works after a door is opened or closed.

Edit...nvmd. I just reread your post. Disregard my idiocy.