'22 Ordering questions / options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTRedneck

Reaction score
Thanks. I actually just chatted with someone with the "Ford Build and Price Chat team," and she confirmed that the 360 views and cameras were the same, with the addition of the trailer reverse guidance with HD Tow. Below are direct quotes from the chat:
What trim were you doing this with? I find it interesting that if I do the HD Trailer Tow on a limited on the configuration that it removes the Park Assist 2.0, but not on a Platinum.

OP
OP
C

chaffdb

Reaction score
What trim were you doing this with? I find it interesting that if I do the HD Trailer Tow on a limited on the configuration that it removes the Park Assist 2.0, but not on a Platinum.
Limited. I hadn't noticed that, but I also haven't been seriously considering a Platinum. Park Assist 2.0 is deleted on the Timberline and King Ranch models, also, with HD Trailer Tow. I wonder why they decided to do that?

val953

Reaction score
When I tracked last week it showed "In production" as of 1/23. No updates since (I actually can't get it to work today). Can anyone tell anything based on my window sticker?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze