2nd row captain chairs versus 2nd row split bench with dogs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anerbe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was talking about people comparing a 3 or 5 series BMW or C/E series Merc which are all MUCH less.

IMO Interior on the X7 and GLS580 are superior to my $101k navigator in almost every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that size for size, the X7/GLS offerings are overall more car for the money, even optioned to the same price.

What's crazy is that you can put half options on a mid grade E450 (not 53/63), and it'll still come close to 90K/ same price as a half optioned Navi Reserve.

Price points on new vehicles are crazy right now.

Modelcarguy

Reaction score
Hope you’re collecting all that shed hair with the idea of a living room rug someday...

what beautiful pups!

PharmerBrown

Reaction score
We have a 2020 Expy Max; pull a 29' travel trailer, with 3 Saint Bernards. Buster, the guy on the right is now the biggest of the 3 at just a hair under 200 lbs. The bucket seats do not fold down they tilt forward for 3rd row access. We originally wanted a bench seat, couldn't find one. We noticed that the seat tilted forward gave better access for the dogs to jump in - so we went for it. Turned out to work quite well for us. They get where they want to. The middle dog wants to be in the back by the AC vent, The left dog loves to sit in one of the buckets. She'll move between the back seat and flat. Buster likes to be between the buckets or in the back. It works for us.

View attachment 41696

I'm guessing you have advice on how to remove drool stains from the car. It's amazing how hard they are to remove.