30" light bar installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm working on getting my 30" LED Lightbar installed and I thought I'd drop a quick teaser pic while I'm working on it! It fit excellent and you can't see it unless you bend down and look in the bumper for it.

The pic, the bumper cover is just slipped on (for a quick pic), so its not on perfectly straight and whatever....

This should help the stock wimpy LED headlights a ton being 12,000 Lumens!

LIGHTBAR.jpg

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great.
Now that you are under there pull that air dam and leave it off or trim it.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is a Pavement Princess, it can stay on. I'm getting the FX4 skids tho to keep the snow out of the engine.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dude that looks pretty freaking cool!! Did you take pics of all the details? Would love to see what you did so I can save myself all that time!!!!

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's how I mounted it, nothing fancy at all. Just a couple stainless steel bolts and lock nuts I had laying around. I'll probably add a small brace from the bottom tomorrow, so it doesn't jiggle. Man, the whole front of this thing is just such flimsy plastic junk, there was nearly nothing to secure anything too. Its pretty sad, but it the day and age of junk we live in. I'm sure every manufacturer is similar....

The Lightbar curve is almost exactly the same curvature as the bumper, so it really fits nice. I'll wire it tomorrow and mess around with aiming the light and then throw the bumper back on it. You could do it with the front wheels on, but its a pain to work around the tire getting the bumper cover bolts off.

LIGHTBAR1.jpg

LIGHTBAR2.jpg

Vicious

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Are you going to have a dedicated switch inside the cabin to turn it on and off?

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any good wire paths through the firewall on these? I've been looking at putting a light bar on like this too. It would be nice to have offroad in the mountains and desert. How sturdy is the plastic you are attached to? Is it just going to wobble around, or is it pretty stable?

I like how well that fits in there, 30" looks like a perfect size.