305/50R20 4th Gen fits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

houseofdiesel

Reaction score
Ordered up a wheel and tire combo to try and maximize and get 305's on. What a mess trying to figure out just the right offset. As the factory wheels are +44mm I went with -0 offset which came out to 1.75" roughly. Wound up being more than enough clearance. I'll measure when I get the full set next week but +1, +2, or +6mm would still have plenty of clearance and get the tire tighter inside the wheel well. Here are a couple pics of the one on the front and how it sticks out about 1/2" past top center. Photobucket is down so I'll upload direct links as soon as they are back up.

https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=51ded7d8149686871b2fe894ec755773&oe=5EA978C5

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great.

I had the same tires I think, that unmistakable tread pattern -- Nitto NT 420 S?

Mine were 305/45/22 - recently replaced with Toyo Proxes ST. Have nothing bad to say about the Nittos, very smooth and quiet, nice handling and grip. Got about 35K on them, 99% highway, but saw a chunk had come out of one sidewall and the Toyos were kind of an impulse buy based mostly on good reviews. Think the Nitto is probably the better tire, but close enough.

IMG-1451.jpg