33x12.50x18?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderbirdsport

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Between the board being laggy, slow, and returning me to the main forum instead of actually taking me to threads when I open them into a new tab, I'm having a hard time finding any concrete info if a 33x12/50 will fit (some minor rubbing is acceptable and expected) on stock offset (44mm) Ford wheels (they're 8.5" wide). I do have a Readylift 3/2 kit and Bilsteins and with that setup I had some worn 295/70/18 with no rub, those are roughly 33" tall and just under 12" wide. Most of the difference will be in the width, so hence my question.

The 295 tires were also on Ford rims, I call 'em King Ranch wheels, they're 18" and have 7 splits sets spokes.
https://i.imgur.com/vqns2vj.jpg

ExplorerTom

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A lot of times if you buy locally, the tire shop will allow you to test fit before you buy. Call around.

With your somewhat unique combo of lift and wheel offset, it’s about the only sure fire way to know for sure.

Or you can test with your current setup and see how much clearance you have at full lock.