3rd gen steering stabilizer???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So does anybody know if they make a steering stabilizer for a 2007 Expedition it does not have air ride and it is the EL, this thing is dirtier than my super duty on 38's without traction bars.

I have an alignment scheduled, tires are new

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you have the issue before the new tires? Bad balancing can cause issues.

Try to find the source of the problem rather than masking it with a steering stabilizer. Stabilizers shouldn't be needed on an IFS setup unless you're running massive tires or doing high speed offroad stuff.

Chris Dikeakos

Reaction score
I have a 2004 Expedition with 35” tires and I am desperately in need of a steering stabilizer. I have not come across one that is meant for an Expedition. If anyone could please advise on a brand that would work for my Expo that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

5C96F040-BEE6-4E41-9919-F0822185E7E7.jpeg

WEDGE

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well the reason there is no steering stabilizer for an Expedition, is the Rack and Pinion steering setup. As far as I know you can't use/don't need one. They are used in trucks/SUV's with a steering box/gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360