4.6L that won't turn over, solenoid/fuse issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrOnk

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Curious if someone might be able to assist, I have a 2004 4.6L that is not turning over. Week prior she ran fine though the turn over was 'sluggish' and chalked it up to the cold weather we had and an old battery. When she didn't turn over assumed it was bad battery and replaced it, after putting a new one and turning the ignition just got a click. Starter was old so replace it with a new one and no luck and now I'm stuck and looking for advise if anyone has experiences this before.

Currently when i turn the key to on I get power and dash lights up, indicator shows 'check engine' and 'battery' and hear a click from the fuse panel. When i engage the ignition I hear a audible click but no joy.

My mechanical & electrical experience on vehicles is very minor and looking for any advise that might offered.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FrOnk

Reaction score
Welp...disregard...completely cleaned off the all the connections, and pulled and replaced the fuse...combined with a slight prayer or two she fired up, win :)