#4 cylinder 2007 Expedition Eddie Bauer pig tail splice for fuel injector and coil pack connectors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Balboa

Reaction score
Help I really am in situation people and I know you can help with your knowledge.
Okay so I put in new plugs, fuel injectors, and ready to install coil packs when I saw several connectors for both injectors and coil packs. So I got both pigtail connectors for each.
Upon looking at the harness , the number 4 cylinder passenger side rear was FUBAR - ED I MEAN they were cut and hand twisted bare then electrical taped inside of that outer black covering.
My issue is I can't get to where they are cut close to the back firewall to have enough to spice the new pigtails, need to know if and how what to do ? How can I get the harness ( going around the back of the engine ) freed up to give me enough room to do the repair ?
Need some advice for a Disabled Air Force Veteran
And to all my brothers in the Military and Veterans and especially the wives and children of the military family .
Thank you for your service
And Thank all of you people with the wisdom and knowledge you share in advance for your help and guidance.

Last edited: