4r70w Shift Solenoid B code P0755

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsamrein

Reaction score
I have searched a lot with no real clear resolution to this issue. So forgive me if I have missed something.

I have a 2004 Expedition XLT that when I drive it drives fine, shifts all gears, runs great for a period of time. The amount of time does not seem to matter sometimes it makes it 15 minutes and Saturday it made it just over an hour before it set the code and I lost 3rd and 4th where the transmission just basically free wheeled in Drive and I had to finish the trip in manual 2nd gear. I was coming back from the area I drove to and it took 34 minutes and a couple of down shifts to put it back in the "limp" mode.

I replaced the Torque converter lock up solenoid and the B solenoid when I got the Expedition for an unrelated problem. The previous owner had installed a 2003 transmission in a 2004 and it wouldn't shift out of 2nd gear. To fix this I found a donor 2003 and pulled the ABS module and PCM and installed in mine and everything worked fine for a few trips about 70 miles away and no issues until recently when it started acting up.

I replaced the "wiring harness" for the solenoids hoping that was the issue, but now I am tired of throwing parts at it without at least getting a second opinion.

Thank you for any thoughts or suggestions and of course any help you can provide.