4th Gen Apperance upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlancoDiablo

Reaction score
Just got a 2020 EXP limited, black on black. Need appearance upgrade ideas, post'em up.

I'm thinking Chrome Expedition lettering for the front hood, red tow hooks, maybe a raptor skidplate, possible switching the tail lamps out with a newer 2022/23., and a Raptor Engine Cover. On that note what is the difference in a limited vs Platinum engine, is it just a tune?!

Give me some photo ideas fellas.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got a 2020 EXP limited, black on black. Need appearance upgrade ideas, post'em up.

I'm thinking Chrome Expedition lettering for the front hood, red tow hooks, maybe a raptor skidplate, possible switching the tail lamps out with a newer 2022/23., and a Raptor Engine Cover. On that note what is the difference in a limited vs Platinum engine, is it just a tune?!

Give me some photo ideas fellas.
It's just a tune. 380 HP vs 400 HP.

OP
OP
B

BlancoDiablo

Reaction score
Hey, 20hp, is 20hp lol. But I'm thinking more like maybe 100hp gain lol. Reading about some 5 star and Livernois, anyone running them?

Last edited:

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey, 20hp, is 20hp lol. But I'm thinking more like maybe 100hp gain lol. Reading about some 5 star and Livernois, anyone running them?

If it were so easy and there were no downsides, they would have done it from the factory.

OP
OP
B

BlancoDiablo

Reaction score
If it were so easy and there were no downsides, they would have done it from the factory.
I've tuned every vehicle I've owned? Except for my last two trucks. They were extremely easy, and I had no issues, what downsides do you speak of?

ExpyNole

Reaction score
They would.
If there were no accountants and the bottom line didn't matter.
But we live in the real world where the bottom line matters more. So what's your next argument against it, that holds water?

The rest of y'all, if you spend any time working where gloves are needed, happy holidays: https://slickdeals.net/f/16333648-m...y&prop=rcmid-b104eb0317ee602ae8e3e83652af97a1

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I understand the itch as I don't ever leave a vehicle stock.

To date on my '22 SPP that may give you some ideas:
Wheels (3 sets, ha.)
Front window tint
Black out chrome belt line
Raptor engine cover
Ford cargo liner
3 row all weather mats