4th Gen Expy FORScan Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Breaker

Reaction score
Question for everyone, has any one ever had the code change on it's own after changing and writing?
With adding the seat icons in sync, and losing rear controls, wife opted to have back the rear controls. (KIDS)lol
I went in, changed it back to the as built code, wrote it, then it did it's thing, and when it came back, the seats were still there.
Went back into APIM and the code was different from what I entered.

Also, what spreadsheet is the most current?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@LokiWolf - any updates to this test version I should know about? I'm about to get it set up and try it out.

Haven’t made any changes since I did the initial ones, and no issues.

The full version of 2.3.33 came out on May 8th, I would recommend that over the beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Question for everyone, has any one ever had the code change on it's own after changing and writing?
With adding the seat icons in sync, and losing rear controls, wife opted to have back the rear controls. (KIDS)lol
I went in, changed it back to the as built code, wrote it, then it did it's thing, and when it came back, the seats were still there.
Went back into APIM and the code was different from what I entered.

Also, what spreadsheet is the most current?

What Year?

DenSanAZ

Reaction score
I tried it today and confirmed that the values in the F150 spreadsheet work for global windows.

Global Window Open/Close
BCM 726-17-01 0101 0101 014A
BCM 726-17-02 0101 0101 014B
BCM 726-30-01 0101 xxxx xxxx
DDM 740-05-01 Dxxx xx
PDM 741-05-01 Dxxx xx

On page 101 of the manual it mentions that the moonroof may have an option to vent using the key fob. Can somebody with a Platinum or limited confirm that the vista sunroof does or does not open with the global windows?
My 2018 Panoramic Roof does not vent with the Global feature, nor is there an option for it in the menu. I would love for it to vent, AZ summer is already here and my Expy gets pretty dang hot inside!

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Panoramic Roof does not vent with the Global feature, nor is there an option for it in the menu. I would love for it to vent, AZ summer is already here and my Expy gets pretty dang hot inside!

The roof does not vent on our '20 / Limited when using the Remote / Global Windows (down). Having the sunshade (open or closed) has no impact.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has identified what’s required to have the speed limit appear on the IP consistently without needing to select the compass/navigation screen in the IP. Didn’t know if there is an IPC module setting that can be adjusted in Forscan or if it’s strictly a Sync issue. I’m running Sync 3.4 version 20021 on a 2018 Expedition if it makes a difference.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anybody know the double honk code for a 2020? The F150 code doesn't seem to work

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody know the double honk code for a 2020? The F150 code doesn't seem to work

There is a 2020 FORSCAN thread around here somewhere. The 2020 has COMPLETELY different coding for the BCM and a few other modules. Do not use other vehicle coding on it, even 18-19 Expedition.

Make sure you are running the newest FORSCAN, and use the BCM quick options. It is in there as a drop down choice. That should always be your go to, before actually changing code lines.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@sanman28 - as @LokiWolf says there is a thread (w/ my name on it)...I got rid of it....I seem to recall having to use the F150 worksheet...but honestly dont recall now.

I also enabled Bambi mode (it was a challenge but search, specifically w/ my name) youll find it.