4th Gen Expy FORScan Modifications

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed their TPMS not displaying psi/bar on the dash after messing around? All I did was the bambi and then the door chime. I havent driven it since, but i did start the engine and sit im my garage.

eta: truck might need to be moving for them to work. Duh.

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed their TPMS not displaying psi/bar on the dash after messing around? All I did was the bambi and then the door chime. I havent driven it since, but i did start the engine and sit im my garage.

eta: truck might need to be moving for them to work. Duh.

It does. Needs a few spins. Drive around the block and they will resync.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It does. Needs a few spins. Drive around the block and they will resync.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yup, that fixed it. I did however notice that my seatbelt minder wont stay off after doing either one of the two or both (bambi and door chime) So not sure whats up there.

eta: I think it just reset it. Seems to be off now. Oh well. I am 40 now, so perhaps my brain isnt functioning well.

Last edited:

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm. Our MacBook is used exclusively for my wife’s work and I’m sure she won’t go for adding shit to it. Critical work so anything that could fubar it would be beyond catestrophic. We seem to find the pitfalls in stuff if there is one even remotely possible. Might just have to end up with a cheap windows unit.

utmeep

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to do speedometer calibrations on the MY20?

greg77008

Reaction score
Anybody in Houston who could help me with a few basic Forscan tweaks on my 20 Expy? I only have a Mac and work PC so am SOL when it comes to installing the software. Of course I could compensate you for your time, whether that be beer, hand sanitizer or $ Venmo!