5 Star Tuning - Forum Coupon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New forum code for 2016! Use coupon code '5star' on any item sitewide! Apparel, tuners, intakes, headers, you name it! Any product not listed on the site reach out to me at [email protected] and I will get a price quote for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just popped for a tuner and 3 tunes, can't wait!

Thank you for getting a tuner! Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you've had a chance to take it for a spin!

BT1288

Reaction score
Talked to Josh at 5 Star Tuning on Wednesday after I saw the special they were running on here.

I bought the SCT X4 tuner with 3 custom tunes, (87 econo, 87 performance and 91 performance) for my 06 Expedition that afternoon, told him my mods (Magnaflow muffler and Green Filter intake) and received the tuner on Friday.

Friday evening I hooked up the tuner to retrieve the ECU code, emailed the code to them and I had the custom tunes emailed to me within a couple hours, which is awesome because I figured I wouldn't have the tunes until Monday.

I downloaded the tunes to the tuner this morning and uploaded the 87 perf tune to my truck.

First impression is, the drive by wire slop is gone and it feels like I'm driving a different truck. The transmission shifts are crisp and it feels like I gained 30 horse. When I drove it, the temp was 90 and I was running the A/C.
I can't wait to try out the 91 tune!

Thanks to 5 Star Tuning for the awesome tune and customer service.

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear your thoughts once you've had a chance to take it for a spin!

I am still waiting for a proper tune.

It would help if you would actually respond to my emails! Oh well, you have my money. I guess that's all that matters...

OP
OP

5star

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am still waiting for a proper tune.

It would help if you would actually respond to my emails! Oh well, you have my money. I guess that's all that matters...

Yudaman,

I've replied to all of my emails. When did you send your email over? I'd be happy to respond either via email or phone. Give me a shout anytime [email protected] / 843-536-1244.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes