6r80 transmission pan from 2010 Expedition - Free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I swapped to a larger capacity transmission pan and have my factory takeoff sitting in the garage. Located in Howell, NJ if someone wants to meet up and take it off my hands.

Would be a good candidate for a drain plug if someone's motivated and wants to get creative.

No dings, dents, or holes, and comes with the install hardware. Gasket is not included.

Free to good home. If someone non-local is interested you can have it for the cost of shipping.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_20180909_165911855.jpg

IMG_20180909_165918512_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180909_165927243_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180909_165950603.jpg

OP
OP
M

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll leave this up for another week. If I still have it by this weekend it'll just get recycled.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put in on Craigslist. They have a free section. You'll get a taker. Or maybe a transmission shop in your area might take it. Better than scrapping.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Put in on Craigslist. They have a free section. You'll get a taker. Or maybe a transmission shop in your area might take it. Better than scrapping.

I've had a lot of luck both buying and selling on Craigslist, but from past experience the folks that scan the FREE section will either:

a) expect me to deliver it 50+ miles one way on my own dime and will be indignant when I say no, or
b) be scrappers themselves.

The metal scrappers are usually the fastest to respond and show up.

I not thrilled with the idea of scrapping it but sometimes the aggravation just isn't worth it.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sometimes with car parts or cleaning your garage, it's like breaking up with your crazy redheaded girlfriend, turn around, duck if you hear a clicking sound like a revolver hammer being pulled, and walk away!

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Put it in the auto parts section of craigslist, it'll spawn more attention especially if it's free

Dont forget to emphasize "PICK UP ONLY"

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trainmaster, you've never dated a redhead? You've heard the saying crazy in the head, crazy in the bed? Who'd you think they coined that from. Remember Lucille Ball, the crazy redhead. Back in my day it was date a blonde, marry a brunette. Pretty much holds true today. No offense ladies, but dark haired woman are usually better long term for us gear heads, more forgiving
More patient than blondes and redheads. At least that's what I found. The long term ones for me seemed to all drive Toyotas. I got real good at Corollas, Celicas, and one Starlet! Had the repair manuals for all 70's-90's Toyotas.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ever heard the term, whooped him like a red haired step child. Something about those ginger haired folk, a little coo coo, but fun. One thing is they all have personality. Sometimes a little too much!