$750 for positive battery cable... wtf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
I ditched clogging ink jets altogether, laser toner is real cheap now and lasts forever. I had a real nice ink jet a year ago as a back-up, printed a page once a month to keep it going and was a week late one time...……...it's in the landfill now. All laser now!
Great, right after you started talking printers my Epson CX6600 inkjet bit the dust.
It was your fault for spooking it! Had that baby since 2004 --- 16 years!!!! Always good.

So I thought I would have gone to a laser printer (since I am an ex Xeroid) too but they are like $500 with supplies. Naaaa. I bought an Epson Ecotank ET-2720 for $199. Nice machine.
Will now buy $301 worth of BEER.

Don Hall

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a humble suggestion: research Brothers MFC J480W2 (print, scan, copy) owned over 4 years, and it is perfect........ $50

Last edited:

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't had a inkjet printer yet that I've been happy with. They are finicky annoying little pieces of crap.
Luckily they're down to under $40 for just a printer and all in ones are in the sixties so if you get a year out of them and over twice replacing the cartridges... If you have to throw them away and buy a new one you're doing okay.

Lee Hartwig

Reaction score
If not available from other sources online and there are a ton of them out there, make your own out of parts. go to local parts store should have what you need, be prepared to get a little dirty or ask your wife to do the job. Just paid $571.00 for a new key for my 2011 Mercedes, and $109.00 for new front windshield wipers for my Ford E450 RV, dealers do whack you sometimes

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
If not available from other sources online and there are a ton of them out there, make your own out of parts. go to local parts store should have what you need, be prepared to get a little dirty or ask your wife to do the job. Just paid $571.00 for a new key for my 2011 Mercedes, and $109.00 for new front windshield wipers for my Ford E450 RV, dealers do whack you sometimes
I have driven a E450. They use standard 20, 21 or maybe 22, j-hook snap on style. They don't cost $109.

OP
OP
K

KenL

Reaction score
i have an E450 motorhome. i would definitely look around before paying 109 for wipers!

OP
OP
K

KenL

Reaction score
electrician working on replacement right now. He has a 2003 expy

Mean_Dean

Reaction score
I only use a Brother color laser now and never worry about ink drying up plus aftermarket toner is dirt cheap and lasts 2 years+- for me.
Switched to an Epson EcoTank last year and got rid of the power hungry laser printer. Reservoir that is refillable and the ink bottles are pretty cheap.