93 perf only tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neil T Casey

Reaction score
I think I'll start bothering the guys at 5 star and see what input they have too. Thanks!

Also, its surprising how many RVA people are on here...we should have a meet up for beers or something

I bought my Expy from RVA, flew down from Michigan just to get the Platinum in Blue with a bench in Brown.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
2018 Max Platinum
MPT Tuning
View attachment 75452
When you drop these, you need to list mods, and fuel. Otherwise they are pointless...Because a physically stock Max Platinum on a 93 tune did not pull that time...PERIOD. Not to mention this is a 3rd Gen thread...and you are posting a 4th gen. Not the same Motor.

Silver-Bullet-Bus

Reaction score
Ahhh—sorry my friend for posing in the gen 3 section. I didn’t realize that.
I was just trying to be helpful in recommending, in the tuning arena, as MPT has been fantastic & 5* good for selling bolt-in’s, but lousy customer service & lousy tune reviews take forever & tune issues. Yes, there are some bolt ons, however, the exhaust is stock, after the cats.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ahhh—sorry my friend for posing in the gen 3 section. I didn’t realize that.
I was just trying to be helpful in recommending, in the tuning arena, as MPT has been fantastic & 5* good for selling bolt-in’s, but lousy customer service & lousy tune reviews take forever & tune issues. Yes, there are some bolt ons, however, the exhaust is stock, after the cats.
I 100 agree with you on 5 Star!

What are your mods? What Fuel?