A gen 2 Expedition owner. I need a hand.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

valera900

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
Back home I used to own a black 2 gen Expedition and loved it.
But life made me sell it and buy tickets to the US. My family fled from being sent to war or being put into jail possibly.
I always got a lot of help and advice from Ford truck forums, so I thought that maybe it would the case here too.
I am in Rhode island. No car, no housing, no job yet.
If you read this and you have any way to help me with anything ( a direction, advice, contact), it would be great.
Thanks for your time.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not in Rhode Island, and apologies for your situation. Definition go to the state houses and start applying for housing and subsistence(food) assistance, atleast until you get on your food. Also, I would open a reddit page for your new town and inquire about this in there. Alotta people who live there will have valuable information for you to help get you on your feet. Best of luck to you and your family.

OP
OP
V

valera900

Reaction score
I'm not in Rhode Island, and apologies for your situation. Definition go to the state houses and start applying for housing and subsistence(food) assistance, atleast until you get on your food. Also, I would open a reddit page for your new town and inquire about this in there. Alotta people who live there will have valuable information for you to help get you on your feet. Best of luck to you and your family.
Thank you! I already went to the DHS website and it turns out we're not eligible for anything.
But I love the reddit idea. Thanks!