Add 3rd row seating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PandA

Reaction score
I need to add a 3rd row seat to my 2011 exp. It came with the storage compartments. Has anyone done this and have more info? Thanks!

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes.

Bolts right up, manual fold seats easiest or you can just get power fold seats and leave them deployed.

Will need to make holes in rear pillar trim plastic or get pillar trim off a donor vehicle for the seat belts.

For power fold, will need harness and possibly some splicing. And rear plastic trim with fold switches or your own jury rigged equivalent.

Is yours a government model SSV or just modded?

Paul Hatton

Reaction score
The above question was posted by me before we purchased the vehicle. We eventually bought it, and we have sourced a set of rear power seats, along with seat belts and all of the trim, switches and wiring etc. I am pretty sure that it will go well, I will post with updates after it is finished. Yes I think it was a US Forestry vehicle or something similar, it does not have any evidence that it was law enforcement such as antennae holes or bulkheads inside. I have another question along the same lines. This vehicle does not have a center console, so the shifter is in the column, and there are no armrests on the front seats so that is annoying as well. Has anyone added a center console to one of these rigs after the fact? Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360