Adding 2nd Row Middle Seat 2019 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Me Mohon

Reaction score
Has anyone ever added a middle seat to the second row of a 2019 Expedition? My wife and I have an Expedition with bucket seats in the second row and are wanting to convert it to a bench seat. I found a middle seat on eBay for $225 and it just came in today. I am now needing to find the hardware and possibly spacers or any other mounting hardware to instal it in the car. Has anyone done this yet. Any tips or tricks to know before I dig into it?

Thanks in Advance,
Todd

OP
OP
M

Me Mohon

Reaction score
Sorry. Didn’t realize I posted this twice. Can’t figure out how to take one of them down.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I realize this post is from back in March, but curious how this mod came out? I am about to pull the trigger on an '18 Navigator with the 2nd row bench, and want just the two captains chairs. We could've swapped out the entire 2nd row from our respective cars! well, depending on color, I suppose. ha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze