Advanced Cargo Management Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KDisMe

Reaction score
I researched this pretty heavily before buying and was sure I wanted it, but had a hard time actually seeing it in person. I was able to negotiate it into the purchase and my dealer just installed it today. I remember someone on here recently talking about the lack of a floor when the shelf is “up” so when the dealer asked if I wanted any of the old parts I jumped on it. I was able to modify the old floor and notch the corners for the supports and hinges. A little bit of glue and some trimming of the material and I’m in business. The extra panel lays on top of the other panel when not in use. It’s an easy panel to make if any of you with this package are looking for a way to close out the floor with the shelf up.

A87A429D-E89C-437B-9858-85879A4F58FE.jpeg

4691805B-F6D3-46CC-9E08-0F289C1739E5.jpeg

21B2C921-F7FD-4D82-8FBC-2BA7E846AD91.jpeg

doktoroktobor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice! Somehow I didn't notice the lack of floor on the test drive but I sure do notice it when I try to use it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RhinoQuartz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I researched this pretty heavily before buying and was sure I wanted it, but had a hard time actually seeing it in person. I was able to negotiate it into the purchase and my dealer just installed it today. I remember someone on here recently talking about the lack of a floor when the shelf is “up” so when the dealer asked if I wanted any of the old parts I jumped on it. I was able to modify the old floor and notch the corners for the supports and hinges. A little bit of glue and some trimming of the material and I’m in business. The extra panel lays on top of the other panel when not in use. It’s an easy panel to make if any of you with this package are looking for a way to close out the floor with the shelf up.

View attachment 30075

View attachment 30076

View attachment 30077

You could buy parts and modify them to sell to new Expedition owners.